Sunday, March 11, 2007

Gingrich carried on affair for SIX years

From Scoobie Davis's blog:

"One has to keep in mind also that the American right was getting on Clinton's case about his sex life since the 1992 primaries. That's particularly galling considering that it was an open secret among DC politicos that Gingrich--the most important Republican from 1994 to 1998--was carrying on with the young blond House clerk twenty-three years his junior, Callista Bisek who would become Wife Number Three in 2000 (after, of course, ditching Wife Number Two). Washington insiders concluded that it was well know in DC that Gingrich and Bisek were having an affair which started shortly after Gingrich made the comment during the 1992 campaign that "Woody Allen having non-incest with a non-daughter to whom he was a non-father because they were a non-family fits the Democratic platform perfectly."

The rest is here:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will not acquiesce in on it. I think nice post. Specially the appellation attracted me to read the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I to but I think the collection should have more info then it has.